JOB OFFER FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANT FOR DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FÜR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT(GIZ) IN BUEA[/font]
[font=Times New Roman', serif]GIZ accompanies the government of Cameroon through her support to the sector programme for forestry and environment (ProPSFE) in the implementation of the forestry, wildlife and environmental policy. At the national level GIZ/ProPSFE collaborates mainly with the Ministry of Forests and Wildlife (MINFOF) and the Ministry of Environment, Nature conversation and sustainable development (MINEPDeD). The ProPSFE program has 5 axes of intervention in the areas of
- forestry policy,
- public finance,
- council forest and valorization of forest product,
- climate change, and
- the programmer for the sustainable management of natural resources (PSMNR).
GIZ/ProPSFE is there for recruiting an administrative and financial assistant for its antenna office in Buea to contribute in implementation of the activities in the south west region.
[font=Times New Roman', serif]Under the supervision of the head of the antenna, the Administrative and Financial Assistant will undertake the following tasks:
- Control and codify cash and bank vouchers and ensure that payment of invoices;
- Manage the antenna bank account, ensure availability of liquidity and monthly reconciliation;
- Enter expense voucher in to the GIZ WINPACCS software (bank book and cash book)
- Prepare and transmit antenna accounts on a bi-monthly basis to the coordination office and follow-up the correction of errors and monitoring of receivable of the antenna;
- Administrative management of missions of antenna staff and partners and payment and reconciliation of out of station allowances;
- Manage the vehicle pool of the antenna;
- Assist the Head of antenna on human resource management issues;
- Coordinate the process of procurement of office supplies and other equipment and manage the inventory of the antenna;
- Assist in the elaboration of contracts (ToR of service providers and reconciliation);
At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position; Knowledge and use of the GIZ accounting software (WINPACCS) is not mandatory but would be an added advantage Be able to work under pressure and in a multicultural team; Good sense of organization and respect of work deadline; Sound knowledge of computer software (MS office, word, excel, outlook), internet and telecommunication instruments (copier, etc.); Be a person of great integrity Should be bilingual (French and English) and mastery of pidgin would be an advantage;
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Minimum qualification: HND (French equivalent BTS) in the areas of management or accounting or holder of an equivalent qualification;
Date of hire: as soon as possible[/font]
[font=Times New Roman', serif]Contract period: one year renewable
Deadline for applications: 24.04.2015, 14h00[/font]
[font=Times New Roman', serif]Sealed applications should address to Human Resources (HR) Manager GOZ Regional Office Yaoundé-Cameroon, P.O. Box 7814 Yaoundé
Or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Envelopes should be anonymous and addressed to the HR Manager mentioning “Job Offer: Administrative and Financial Assistant for ProPSFE Buea”.
GIZ Regional office is located in Bastos behind the Russian Embassy.
Candidates are required to include a written and signed application letter, an up to date curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and diplomas and reference letters.