[font=Times New Roman', serif]ACMS (Association Camerounais pour le Markenting Social) is recruiting an Assistant Executive Director Programs support within in Executive Director. ACMS is network member of Population Services International (PSI). PSI is a world-class organization involved in the health sector and whose programs mainly target malaria, child survival, HIV and Reproductive Health.
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Ensure that all program support policies and practices are developed when required, that they are kept up to date and are being implemented with full compliance throughout the platform;
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Ensure that ACMS’s finance and administration functions are executed in accordance with high professional standards and in line with the PSI network, so as to maximize quality while minimizing cost and delays:
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Supervise financial transactions to ensure compliance with PSI minimum standards and donor requirements, so as to maintain hight standards of control and avoid significant variations in budgets;
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Provide technical guidance and capacity development to the Administration Manager and the Finance Controller and improve their skills to fully cover the platform financial and administrative requirements;
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Develop and enhance relationships between ACMS, other parts of the PSI network and external organizations so that the platform can maximize its Health impact;
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Perform other duties as assigned
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Be of Cameroonian nationality, be at least 35 years old
- Education: Master degree in Business Administration and/or Finances, or any related development academic degree at a Master level.
- Experience: ten (10) years of experience in an International Non-Governmental Organization or in the private sector, including at least five (05) years in a developing country.
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]Program Support Management
- People/Relationship Management
- Information/Knowledge Management
- External Relationships/Fundraising
- Language: Must be fluent both in French and English (oral and written)
- [font=Times New Roman', serif]A cover letter;
- A detailed CV which complies with the form provided for that purpose on the website: htpp: www.acms-cm.org;
- A certified copy of required certificates;
- A photocopy of the ID card;
- Photocopies of work experience supporting documents.
- ACMS head-office in Yaoundé, Mballa II neighbourdhood, at dragages, Tel/Fax: 22 20 92 24
- The Regional office in Garoua, Yelwa neignhbourdhood, at Hôtel de cite, Tel: 22 27 20 02
- The regional office in Douala, Ndogbati neighboudhood (Carrefour Agip) near “maison du cycle Tel: 33 41 11 12
American Employee and Recreation Association of Yaounde (AERAY) Café Manager Position Open to: All applicants with the pre-existing right to live and work in Cameroon. Dates of employment: Starting June 1, 2014 Closing date to apply: April 30, 2014 Work… Yaounde
comments powered by Disqus Signaler l'annonce